work permit in vietnam. work permit service in vietnam The following article will guide the procedure for getting a work permit for foreigners. Related issues are also mentioned such as work permit application, cost of work permit for foreigners, workpermit service in Vietnam. 24h law also introduces the best work permit service for foreigners. Vietnam
work permit in vietnam. work permit service in vietnam
The following article will guide the procedure for getting a work permit for foreigners. Related issues are also mentioned such as work permit application, cost of work permit for foreigners, workpermit service in Vietnam. 24h law also introduces the best work permit service for foreigners.
Vietnam is in the era of economic integration with other countries. The demand for foreign workers is increasing rapidly. This human resource management is an important and necessary requirement. The state has set up a work permit registration mechanism. This is a mandatory procedure for foreigners in Vietnam.
However, applying for a work permit is quite difficult. Qualifications and work experience requirements must be met. Explain why businesses need to recruit foreign workers… These are all legal issues that are not simple.
I- WORK PERMIT PROCEDURES FOR FOREIGNERS. WORK PERMIT IN VIETNAM 2024.
1. What is a work permit?
Work permit is another name for a work permit. This is a type of license issued by the Vietnamese state. It proves foreigners working legally in Vietnam. The license must clearly state the name of the business organization, address, job position, title, and professional qualifications. The term of the work permit (maximum 02 years).
Foreign workers working for more than 3 months in Vietnam. Compulsory work permit procedures for foreigners. However, except for a few cases that are not required to apply for a Work permit under Vietnamese law.
Contact for work permit in Vietnam: 0931781100
2. Conditions for applying for a work permit in Vietnam
According to Clause 1, Article 151 of the Labor Code 2019, in order for a foreign worker to be granted a work permit in Vietnam, the following conditions must be met:
- Being 18 years or older and having full civil act capacity.
- Having professional and technical qualifications, skills and working experience, and being in good health as prescribed by the Minister of Health.
- Not being a person who is currently serving a sentence, has not yet been remitted, or is being examined for penal liability in accordance with foreign or Vietnamese laws.
- Having a work permit issued by a competent Vietnamese state agency, except for the case specified in Article 154 of this Code.
Hotline guiding procedures for making work permits for foreigners 0931781100
3. Dossier of application for a work permit in Vietnam for foreigners
- Written request for a work permit from the employer - Health certificate or health examination certificate issued by a competent foreign or Vietnamese medical agency or organization - Judicial record card or document certifying that the foreign worker is not serving a sentence or has not had a criminal record erased or is being prosecuted for criminal liability in a foreign country. or issued by Vietnam. A criminal record card or document certifying that the foreign worker is not a person serving a sentence or has not had a criminal record erased or is being prosecuted for criminal liability shall be issued no more than 06 days. months from the date of issue to the date of application submission. - Documents and documents proving that you are a manager, executive director, expert, technical worker and a number of professions and jobs according to regulations - 02 color photos (size 4 cm x 6 cm, white background, straight face, bare head, no colored glasses), taken no more than 6 months before the date of application. - Document approving the need to use foreign workers, except in cases where the need to use foreign workers is not required. - Certified copy of valid passport according to law.
II- STEPS TO CARRY OUT PROCEDURES FOR GRANTING WORK PERMITS IN VIETNAM
Step 1: Submit application for registration of demand for foreign workers at the labor management agency
According to the law, 30 days before recruiting foreigners, the employer must register the need to use foreign workers at the labor management agency, including:
- Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs
- Industrial management
- Employment Department.
Depending on the operating organization model and the address of the head office of the employer organization, the records will be decentralized and managed by different agencies.
Step 2: Receive the official letter approving the job position using foreign workers.
The management agency, when approving the organization to employ foreign workers, will issue an official letter approving the position of the foreign worker. In the official letter, clearly state the working time; title; the position of the job approved.
Step 3: Submit application for work permit for foreigners.
Based on the approved position, the employer must declare and submit the application file for the Labor Management agency to issue a work permit. The term of the work permit may be shorter than the approved period.
Step 4: Pay the fee and get a work permit from the labor management agency.
When receiving a work permit, the company signs a labor contract with the foreign worker. The signing of the contract is to ensure the interests of foreign workers.
Above are 4 steps to carry out the procedure for getting a work permit for foreigners. Please contact us for further advice
III- COST OF WORK PERMIT SERVICE IN VIETNAM
The cost of a work permit for foreigners includes the following fees:
- Judicial record card issuance fee: 200,000 VND (Two hundred thousand VND)
- Medical examination fee for foreigners: About 1,000,000 VND to 1,200,000 VND
- State fee for granting a work permit 400,000 VND (Four hundred thousand VND)
- Other expenses such as: Fee for consular legalization, notarization of document translation, fee for hiring service for procedures.
VI- WORK PERMIT SERVICE IN VIETNAM OF 24 H LAW FIRM
Since its establishment, 24h law Firm has provided legal consulting services in the fields of Civil Law; Inheritance Law; Enterprise Law; Labor Law, ….
Especially in the field of work permit registration procedures for foreigners. Our company has represented more than 1000+ customers to carry out work permit registration procedures and achieve great results.
We with a team of skilled and experienced lawyers will be a reliable choice for customers. With 3 facilities stretching from Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City, will create the most favorable conditions for customers when choosing to use the company’s services.
With all services and procedures for making work permits for foreigners that customers require. 24h law is ready to give free advice and provide work permit registration services before, during and after registration. 24h law will prepare the necessary documents and documents on behalf of the client and directly carry out all procedures with the relevant authorities.
Need advice on support for work permit services for foreigners, please contact our company immediately.
Thank you for your interest in our services